From ura & omote archives
Kyusho: Pressure Points
- Ura Kimon, the gap between the 4th and 5th ribs right under the nipples.
- Yanagi Kaze, the Adam’s Apple.
- Rangiku (or Kasumi), the temple.
- Hiryûran, the eyeball.
- Shishiran (or Suigetsu), the area a little bit lower than the pit of the stomach.
- Kosei (or Suzu), the testicles.
- Yû Kasumi, the soft dimpled area right behind the earlobe.
- Tsuyu Kasumi, directly under the ear.
- Ryûmon, the soft dimpled area on/near the clavicle.
- Jyujiro, the front part of the shoulder bone.
- Jyaku Kotsu (or Hoshi Shita), the gap between the upper and lower bones of the arm at the elbow joint.
- Daimon, the gap near the shoulder joint.
- Asagasumi, the chin.
- Hoshi, the armpit.
- Kimon, the nipple.
- Kinketsu, the ribs.
- Koshitsubo, inside the hip bones.
- Koe, the leg joint at the lymph nodes.
- Tenmon, above and below the eyes and nose.
- Amado, the area where the lymph glands are, about two inches below the ear.
- Jin Chû, the area below the nose, above the upper lip.
- Hachi Yô, the ear.
- Menbu, the face and the forehead.
- Shoku Kotsu, the Adam’s Apple.
- Gorin (Tsuki Kage), the right side of the area around the navel, alongside the navel.
- Gorin (Inazuma), the left side of the area around the navel, alongside the navel.
- Sai, the inner thigh, specifically the left inner thigh.
- Usai, the right inner thigh.
- Yaku, the calf.
- Matsukaze, the areas left and right of the throat’s indention.
- Murasame, the area immediately below the Adam’s Apple.
- Hoshisawa, the elbow joint.
- U-in, the area immediately below the right eye.
- Sa-in, the area immediately below the left eye.
- Tentô, the top of the head.
- Shin Chû, the chest.
- Wakitsubo, the root of the thumb.
- Butsumetsu, the side of the ribs.
- Kyôkei, the top of the five toes.
- Hadome, one inch below the ear lobe.
Thanks to Rob A Boger!
Translation and images by Rob A.Boger